Experience true Bliss
Diamond Category Homestay Approved by Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala
- We have a full-fledged kitchen to try all your native culinary skills. You can also hire a local chef to try out local cuisines and learn easy cooking tips from him to prepare with the aromatic Kerala spices, freshly purchased fish, meat, pork and local farm-grown vegetables ( arranged on request on a chargeable basis)
- Indulge in a relaxing ayurvedic massage with locally prepared herbal oils in an affiliated traditional ayurvedic spa ( driving time 15-20 minutes) arranged on request with extra charges for the service.
- Engage in a game of pool on our terrace with your family and friends on a calm night while you savour your favourite drinks.
- Satiate yourself and your family on a barbeque night in our backyard. ( Do it yourself or we can arrange a Chef with separate charges at your request).
- Arrange a trip to your favourite local restaurant savouring local Toddy and Kerala cuisine including fresh seafood on a day or to a special seafood cuisine restaurant on a ravenous evening
- Take a short trek to the St. Thomas church mount pilgrim centre at Malayattoor( 30 minutes way up and 45 minutes way down) in the early morning. (30-minute drive one way to the foothill)